The Spiral Chute is ideal for sorting thin material with particle size rang from 0.3 to 0.02 millimeters, such as iron ore, ilmenite, chromite, pyrite, zircon, rutile, monazite, phosphate ore, tungsten ore, tin, tantalum ore, niobium ore, and other non-ferrous metals, rare metals and non-metallic mineral which have the proportion difference.
1. The spiral chute can sort materials stable.
2. With its simple structure, it is easy to control, install and operate.
3. The range of the feeding mine concentration is wide.
4. Coming with its high enrichment ratio, the spiral chute has a high recovery rate.
5. Small occupying area and less water consumption
6. The spiral chute is designed without power but has a large disposal capacity.
7. Its investment is small, but get effective fast.
1. When you use the spiral chute, you should first erect it and calibrate vertical line by using fixed hob or wood at a suitable location.
2. Then the pump will deliver the ores to the feeding hole on the top of the spiral by the pump. 3. By adding supplementary water, adjusting the concentration of ore oar, the ore oar will swirl down from the high naturally.
4. The rotary flow velocity at the slope will create an inertial centrifugal force which can separate the ore and sand according to the proportion of ore, granularity, shape differences.
5. Concentrated mine flows into the bucket of concentrated mine and then discharge by pipe.
6. Tailing sand flows into the tailing bucket, also be discharged by pipe and send to the sand pool, then take away by sand pump.
This spiral chute can be exported to India, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Ecuador, Iran, Pakistan, Australia, the Middle East and other countries and areas.
diam - eter
diam - eter
|fee - ding
(m 2 )
|900||900||540 360||0.4 0.6||9||2-3||4-5||0.03-0.3||30-50||2-3||1.2||4|